My husband and I had a lovely stay in the Fitzwilliam Townhouse in April 2013. We were greeted with a warm welcome and given lots of helpful information about the neighborhood and nearby restaurants and pubs. Our room was very comfortable and didn't include a lot of street noise. The shower was a bit tiny, especially for my 6-foot husband,... More
- Also Known As:
- Fitzwilliam Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Fitzwilliam Townhouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive in our friendly & relaxing 3 star Guest House, you will be greeted by our professional staff who will strive to meet your every need with the utmost of attention to detail, ensuring you have a comfortable and carefree stay in Ireland's capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Fitzwilliam Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.