Room was fine, we stayed 2 nights. It was great that it was just around the corner from some of our favourite pubs and there was no messing with taxis. The common area had lovely leather couches and there was a good buzz. The only problem was the guy at reception didn't know what was going on, he was either... More
- Also Known As:
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a friendly and clean Backpackers hostel located in Dublin's Village Quarter just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2 and a ten-minute walk to Temple Bar, Grafton Street and Trinity College. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, Venere, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Times Hostel - Camden Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.