Stayed here with three other friends, for two nights. It was clean and efficient, and surprisingly quiet. But best of all, it was close to everything, and we often were able to park right out front. Definitely recommended if you're wanting to visit downtown Galway.
- Also Known As:
- Eyre Square Townhouse Hotel
- Eyre Square Townhouse Hotel Galway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the center of picturesque Galway City, Eyre Square Townhouse is a 2-minute walk from the train and coach stations. Each room has a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi is available. All of the stylish rooms have comfortable beds and modern private bathrooms with a power shower. There is a computer with a free internet connection in the townhouse for guests to use. The award-winning Revive Cafe and Bistro is on site, serving fresh organic produce in relaxed surroundings. The Eyre Square Townhouse is located close to the many shops, bars and restaurants that lively Galway has to offer. The Eyre Square Townhouse includes 2 floors and there is no elevator. As this is a city center property, some street noise is to be expected. The Eyre Square Townhouse is a city centre guesthouse and all our rates are on a ROOM ONLY basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Eyre Square Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.