My son chose this venue for Fathers day and with my wife we went to lunch on Sunday 16th June 2013. We chose from the menu as a starter the pate and my son chose the Prawn Cocktail both of which were very good. For main my son chose the Turkey and Beef roast dinner, my wife chose the Beef... More
- Also Known As:
- The Carpenters Arms Hotel
- The Carpenters Arms Motel Swindon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carpenters Arms Motel Swindon, is on the Wiltshire/Oxfordshire border and provides you with quality rooms at guest house prices. In the country but just minutes from Swindon, Shrivenham, Wanborough, Blunsdon RMCS, Honda as well many other towns.Our reputation for quality accommodation, food and Arkells Real Ales has grown to reach the number one for accommodation in Swindon, on the biggest review site in the world, TripAdvisor. If you wish to stay Monday to Thursday you need to book early as we have long term satisfied guests who stay weekly. Why choose the rest when you can choose the best. The Carpenters provides an ideal haven for the business traveller or tourist seeking peace and tranquility. The Carpenters Arms lies approximately 3 miles north of Swindon and is ideally placed for visits to Bath, Cheltenham, Stratford-upon-Avon and a host of Cotswold beauty spots. If you are looking for a boisterous, noisy, over the top establishment, The Carpenters is not for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Carpenters Arms Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.