I used the The Earl of Doncaster for 2 nights and was not disappointed with the cleanliness , friendly staff and food was excellent. The attention to detail and helpful staff were very much appreciated. Definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- The Earl Of Doncaster Hotel Doncaster
- The Earl Of Doncaster Hotel
- The Earl Doncaster
- The Earl Hotel Doncaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impressive Art Deco hotel is less than 500 metres from both Doncaster’s town centre and race course. There is free parking, and free Wi-Fi in public areas and some rooms.All of the stylish and contemporary rooms feature a TV, tea and coffee and en suite bathrooms. Some rooms come with a separate walk-in shower, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s public areas have had their stylish original Art Deco features preserved. The restaurant offers a varied table d’hôte menu, and a snack menu is available in the cocktail bar.The largest independent hotel in Doncaster, the Earl is 10 minutes’ walk from theatres and restaurants. The rail station is one mile away and Doncaster Sheffield Airport is 15 minutes’ drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Earl of Doncaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.