Excellent staff and lovely rustic bedrooms with open brick walls and wooden beams. Great service, car parking easy and good food. The location is perfect for Hardman and Spinningfields. I would recommend you ask for a room at the back (facing the canal) as these are very quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel exudes a historical charm that appeals to business and leisure travelers. Located across from Granada Television Studios and a pleasant stroll to the Opera House and Palace Theatre, this luxury hotel in Manchester was first built as a warehouse in 1844. The £5.2 million renovation in 2005, displays the old architectural detail with contemporary flair, comfort and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Marriott Manchester Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.