The setting of the hotel, particularly with the view over the garden from the lounge, is delightful. It is well placed for those visiting the Universities, and the other places of interest in South Manchester and the City Centre. Its rates seem to be outstanding value for money. I paid £40 for the night including a full English breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Chancellors Hotel And Conference Centre
- Chancellors Hotel Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chancellors Hotel, Manchester is a 3 star AA rated hotel with excellent transport links to all key Manchester shops and attractions. It offers FREE onsite car parking, is convenient for Manchester Piccadilly Train Station and Manchester International Airport. The 70 ensuite bedrooms feature flat screen television, hair dryer, telephone, and complimentary tea and coffee. Chancellors also offers FREE high speed broadband and FREE WiFi in public areas.Our dedicated conference centre comprises of 12 high specification meeting rooms catering for capacities from 2 boardroom to 125 theatre style and benefits from WiFi, Screen, LCD Projector, Flipchart, Plasma TV and DVD player.The hotel also boasts a first class restaurant, lounge and bar overlooking the five acres of beautifully landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Chancellors Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.