REally liked this hotel. Small boutique hotel. Easy to get to the subway, 5 min. walk. Nice beds/sheets/towels/fridge in room, good size hotel room for PAris. Quiet, had a courtyard room. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and super helpful at answering questions and made our stay a great experience. Highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Saint Germain Hotel
- Royal Saint Germain Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Royal Saint-Germain is perfectly located in the heart of Paris-Left bank between Saint-Germain-des-Pres and Montparnasse, a few steps away from Luxembourg garden and the Latin Quarter. Our 44 personalized and comfortable rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a free access WIFI. Our superior rooms were entirely renovated in 2008 to offer you even more charm and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Royal Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.