First day check in with heavy cigarette smells in the room,comment to the receptionist and he just replied with smiles.....sigh....breakfast nothing special but extremely on the high side of €25/head.Convenience location with metro station just a stone away.Stayed in their sister hotel Chateau Frontenac and its bit more convenience if you carry lots of goods after shopped along Champs Élysées.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.