This little hotel is wonderfully located: walking distance to the Louvre, the Opera House, the large department stores. Loads of cafes, restaurants, shops nearby. Short walk (2 blocks) to the 1 Metro line Tulleries stop, and short distance to Pyramides station. FranPrix grocery around the corner. Quiet neighborhood because the hotel is on a small side street. Friendly staff, internet... More
- Also Known As:
- Prince Albert Louvre Paris
- Prince Albert Louvre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19th Century building, charming, very well located - Financial and shopping area, Opera and Louvre Museum all nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Fastbooking, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Hotel Prince Albert Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.