We stayed at the novotel hotel for a week and found it to be a good hotel. The rooms were very spacious with good facilities. The breakfast was nice with a great selection of breads and croissants as you would expect in France. You can walk into the centre of Montpellier in 15 minutes if you cut through the Paragon... More
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Montpellier Hotel
- Suite Novotel Montpellier Hotel Montpellier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 116 inviting 40 sqm suites. Enjoy our free unlimited Suitebox service including calls to landlines in France, video and music on demand, games, information and more. Swimming pool, parking garage, bar, Boutique Gourmande refreshments, gym, business corner, free massages on Thursday evenings. 10 minutes from the beach and the airport. 10 minutes walk from the city centre. Close to the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Suite Novotel Montpellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.