Very nice hotel, rooms are not super big, but the view from our room was amazing. It was celling to floor glass windows just to the garden. We could seat in the garden and enjoy our privacy. In the early morning when its foggy I felt like in the fairytale. Home made prunes jam for breakfast was amazing, do not... More
- Also Known As:
- Les Esclargies Rocamadour
- Les Esclargies Hotel Rocamadour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here in Rocamadour, in this refined hotel nestled in oak trees, you will find the perfect location for your next holiday. The owners have tastefully created an idyllic and peaceful ambiance respecting the calm and beauty of the surrounding natural environment. Situated in Rocamadour next to the Chateau, the hotel has literally been built between the oak trees. The stone and wood that have been used in the development work together to give an overall feeling of warmth and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Les Esclargies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.