My husband and I stayed here in August with our 2 teenage boys for two nights at the beginning of a two week Normanday and Brittany tour. We had two connecting rooms in the annex building. The hotel is absoutely gorgeous, truly breathtaking.The welcome was efficient but slightly cold. Our rooms were connecting and spacious, very comfortable for a family... More
- Also Known As:
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Hotel Honfleur
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Honfleur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a century after being frequented by impressionist painters seeking inspiration from the magic light of the Côte Fleurie, the Ferme Saint Siméon still seems to still be nourished by tender nostalgia. Perched on the heights of Honfleur, this Normand-style building infused with the soul of yesteryear delicately embraces modern refinement. Facing the Seine river estuary, the rooms full of noble furniture, woodwork, luxurious fabrics,comfort and colours are spread like flower bouquets across the farm, the central building and the ‘Press’.Beneath the garden’s apple trees or in the refined decor of the gastronomic restaurant, guests will be delighted to discover the regional cuisine, after indulging in a relaxing treatment at the Spa, peacefully overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AvailPro, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Splendia, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your La Ferme Saint Simeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.