We visit this rustique hotel since 12 years and it remains outstanding, especially the gites in the garden. This centuries old chapel has been restored in its original beauty by the owners who also run an antique activity externally. The breakfast is full of local and fresh delights. No negatives!
- Also Known As:
- Mas De La Chapelle Hotel Arles
- Mas De La Chapelle Arles
- Mas De La Chapelle Arles, Provence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of Arles, a former priory belonging to the knights of Malta was built on the road to Saint Jacques de Compostelle. Within its walls and its 16 th century chapel lies a small hotel, at once charming and full of character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Stentorian NV, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mas de la Chapelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.