Very basic and plain but close to the old city and the price was right. Breakfast seems expensive for what it is and unless you buy breakfast coffee is only available by machine. Comfortable enough room and bed.
- Also Known As:
- Etap Avignon Centre Hotel
- Etap Avignon Centre Hotel Avignon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal locationSettled in a building originally designed for a hotel of the upper range, IBIS BUDGET Avignon City Center offers you very large rooms, compared to other hotels of his category.Located in front of the ramparts, 5 minutes walking from the Avignon Center railway station, our establishment is the ideal place when visiting Avignon (Pont Saint Bénezet & Popes' Palace at 10 minutes on foot), and its surroundings (lavender fields, Pont du gard, Nîmes, Arles, Orange....) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR and Otel so you can book your Ibis Budget Avignon Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.