We had a wonderful stay here! It is very close to town, and I highly recommend eating dinner at their restaurant. It was very small, intimate and romantic. The food and wine was delicious as well!! We also loved our room, especially for the price. I felt like we got much more than what we paid for. Our room was... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Chateau Des Fines Roches Hotel
- Hostellerie Chateau Des Fines Roches Hotel Chateauneuf-Du-Pape
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poets and artists from Provence came to this castle build in the middle of the vineyards of Châteauneuf du Pape at the end of the XIXth century. Home to the Marquis Folco de Baroncelli, in a mix of medieval and Provencal fantasy benefiting from a warm weather and the special spirit brought by the exceptional view going from the popes palace in Avignon to the Luberon and far beyond. This exclusive 4 Stars Hotel situated between Avignon and Orange will offer you all the charms of an authentic castle as well as the extraordinary services and relaxation opportunities of the magical Provence Region in France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Hostellerie Chateau des Fines Roches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.