The website for this hotel doesn't really show it off to it's best - which is maybe why we eneded up being so happy when we saw our room. Huge room (we were in #3) with gorgeous French doors leading to a large balcony. The hotel also seems to advertise itself as being a bit out of town. It's a... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Castelet Des Alpilles Hotel
- Le Castelet Des Alpilles Hotel St-Remy-De-Provence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of a restful garden, in the shade of century old cedar, you will be fascinated by the familial (since 3 generations) charming hotel.Terrace to take your buffet brerakfast.Wifi, free closed parking for our clients.Good situation at 300 meters of the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Castelet des Alpilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.