As other reviewers advise the hotel is easily reached from the airport or from the train station by public transport. I stayed in a single room, which is small but functional. The staff were friendly and helpful. I did not opt for the breakfast, but there is a pastry shop almost next door, there is also two restaurants nearby, one... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Accor Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the harmonious blend of historic charm and modern decor in the stylish, completely non smoking 3 star Mercure Munchen am Olympiapark. Our 66 rooms, individually appointed to help you feel at home, cosy hotel bar and garden terrace provide every comfort for your short break or business trip. The many sights of the city centre are just a 7 minute tram ride away. Guests can enjoy a walk around the Olympic Park, just 200 m from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Hotel Munchen am Olympiapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.