Stayed for 4 nights with package deal from Expedia flying from Leeds Bradford. Getting to the hotel was easy the Airport express train stops at the ZooGarten S train Station and then approximately 100 meters walk to the hotel. The ticket from airport to the hotel costs 3.10 Euro's and took approximately 40 minutes. The hotel is shabby but in... More
- Also Known As:
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Berlin
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern hotel in the heart of Berlin occupies two original buildings dating from the early 20th century. It is located on the Kurfürstendamm, the famous 125-year-old boulevard laid down in the Wilhelminian period and a short walk from the ruins of the Gedächtniskirche. The breakfast restaurant affords a view down the shopping mile and over Joachimstaler Platz. Individually designed rooms contrast with surviving period stucco features and a range of murals in the hotel’s communal areas. This unrivalled central location lures tourists and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Azimut Hotel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.