Went there between May and June 2013 for business trip. The studio were spacious, comfy and clean. Equipped with flat screen TV, kitchenette, dishwasher machine, and microwave. Great staff and service. Moreover, free coffee and tea on the lobby! U-bahn station nearby, grocery store on front of the hotel, and there were many of restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin Hotel
- Citadines Apart Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadinse Kurfuerstendamm Berlin is located in the city center west close to Kurfuerstendamm. Kudamm - as the locals call it - is full with shops, restaurants, boutiques, theatres and cinemas. The Apart'Hotel offers 118 Studios and 1-Bedroom Apartments. The cleverly configured apartments have everything you need for rest, work and play - a comfortable living space that doubles up as a home office with free high speed internet access. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, TV, telephone, in room safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. The reception is open 24/7. Continental breakfast buffet is available every morning at a surcharge. A supermarket and a bakery are across the street. Washing machine and dryer are available at a surcharge. The experienced and friendly staff will help you settle in quickly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.