This hotel is mainly for business but can be easily used for a good weekend in Frankfurt. Nice, clean and comfortable rooms, great and diversify breakfast. There is an enjoyable bar outside. Friendly personnel. Only minus point is the price for one day parking for that area: 22 euro is a little bit expensive, but at least the parking lot... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel And Residenz Frankfurt Messe
- Mercure Hotel Residenz Frankfurt Messe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Mercure Hotel und Residenz Frankfurt Messe with 424 airconditioned rooms in 3 buildings is only 1.5 km from the exhibition and convention centre. The biggest shopping street in Frankfurt as well as the old town centre are 4 km away and are easily accessible by train. The hotel offers a fitness area with sauna and whirlpool, 4 meeting rooms for up to 100 people as well as a restaurant with bar and garden terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.