Malaga was the first stop during our Euro-trip during November. And this hostel literally is the best one we have stayed in during that trip. All u need to get to the beach is to cross the road - imagine the view from the window (the best one is from the room on the second floor, and if u can... More
- Also Known As:
- The Melting Pot Hostel Malaga Hotel
- The Melting Pot Hostel Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melting Pot Malaga is a front beach hostel, placed in the romantic neighborhood named 'El Limonar' just in the heart of Malaga city. Malaga it´s famous for all the monuments and churchs located in there. This is a famous zone with a beatutiful beach and very near to the funiest places in the city, there´s a lot of tipical restaurants, with "flamenco" music, traditional bars and pubs, all located very near from the hostel.We had refunished a old andalusian traditional home 'townhouse' into a tipical hostel. This home belongs to a noble spanish family.Now is made, thought and adecuate for all the traveller´s wishes: kitchen fully equipped, computers free for all you can need about internet´s comunications, free wifi in all our building, a bar with the best cocktails... Also we´ve a great and nice terrace!... This is the best place to meet the rest of the travellers, take breakfast, read a book..., or to taste the especiality dishes that 'Papi' makes all days with special care: Vegetarian food, barbecue, fishes and of course, paella!... Breakfast and certainly sheets are included in our prices per night. We offer too: free maps of the city, social games and the best recomendations about Málaga and around.All our rooms have private bathroom, and depending of the size, we´ve: 4, 8, or 10 beds inside, and a double room too. The security lookers are big enough and we´re proud to offer very new beds, comfortables and always clean. Cleanliness it´s a very important thing to us and always we Take care about it. We have a hairdryer too and if you want you can wash, dry and iron your own clothes, and we offer extra towells too.We collaborate with diferent companies from the city of Málaga, looking for the best prices in town, in activities like scuba diving, excursions at the mountains, kite and wind surf, horse riding, parashute.. And, from our hostel we organize appointments like the'free walk tour', that consists in a walk guide tour throug the center of our beautiful city. Our guide is envolved about Málaga and we know that she transmit her passion for the city, also you can enjoy the: 'night life tour' made in Spain...Besides spanish language, our staff speak several languages, some better than others... We can help you in english, german, dutch, french, italian, arabic y some portuguese language. You always find in our staff someone ready to help you during all day, even in the night for anything that you can need.We hope see you soon here in Malaga! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your The Melting Pot Hostel Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.