If you do stay here DONT go on friday nights with a room lookng inland. There is a disco (Azucar) with loud music and lots of shouting in the street all night. The police dont seem to be bothered. The sea view rooms are Ok. Breakfast very good.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel
- Catalonia Las Vegas Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.