overall this hostel is average and had nothing special going for it. theres nothing inparticularly wrong with this hostel but nothing great. staff were good but occasionally hard to get ahold of, rooms and bathrooms were pretty clean but a bit on the smallish side. location wasnt good, as it is quite far away from any attractions, but close enough... More
- Also Known As:
- Twin Cities Hostel Rome Hotel
- Twin Cities Hostel Rome Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Twin Cities hostel of Rome is located in Midtown, a young and thriving area of Rome. The neighborhood is totally renovated thanks to the new University of Rome, which makes it easy to find cheap restaurants, bars, grocery stores, theaters and many other shops all located within walking distance. Our friendly staff will be glad to give you tips and information of how to take Rome Tours or how experience some night life. Start your day with italian coffee and free cookies and always feel free to use our kitchen. We have a curfrew free policy, cable TV (available in our selected bar) for International sport, and LAN Internet Access; bring your laptop and surf freely! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Twin Cities Hostel Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.