Very classy hotel located in the heart of Trieste. Rooms tradionally furnished, with rooms at the front (some with balconies) overlooking the harbour. Did not find the hotel staff to be to friendly, and made little effort for conversation whilst checking in/out. You also have to pay for WIFi in this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Hotel Trieste
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Savoia Exclesior Palace in the heart of Trieste… a magnificent seafront hotel with views over the Gulf and the historic Castello di Miramare.Completely refurbished, the Savoia Excelsior Palace exudes grand hotel charm through numerous prestigious details. Ornate boiseries…monogrammed cushions… there's even a Belle époque-style skylight brightening the Lounge.Enjoy exquisite food and spectacular sea views in our Mitteleuropean restaurant and bar. Our luxury hotel features 142 rooms and glorious suites…9 elegant meeting rooms, most with natural light, with a total capacity for up to 650 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.