Decent hotel. Decent Room but nothing special. Staff efficient. We arrived very late and where tired. Bar in the hotel is non existent. THey even had to switch on the lights for us, so the hotel is clearly over economising. Stay here if you need to....but do not linger.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Spezia - Gruppo Mini Milan
- Hotel La Spezia - Gruppo Mini
- Mini Hotel Milan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Navigli, a 10-minute walk from Romolo Metro, it offers free internet, a rooftop breakfast room, and modern, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and cosy slippers. Rooms are decorated in a contemporary style with warm wooden floors and large historical pictures of Milan. Each comes with a minibar and safety deposit box. Guests can enjoy views of the Alps while enjoying breakfast, including Italian coffee with pastries, local ham, and fresh fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel La Spezia - Gruppo MiniHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.