The inn was beyond our expectations. We would never have found it without the assistance of a porter ( well worth 15 euros) from the Rialto bridge vaperetti stop. The front desk staff was extremely accommodating. Room was clean, spacious & the windows opened to the plaza to take in the local scene. . Forget room service breakfast if you... More
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Bragadin Carabba Hotel Venice
- Ca` Bragadin Carabba Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca' Bragadin e Carabba offers luxurious rooms and a friendly atmosphere in a quiet square, just a 5-minute walk from Venice's Rialto Bridge. Rooms come with LCD TV, Wi-Fi access, and independent heating. Ca' Bragadin's accommodation is spacious and decorated with classic 18th-century Venetian furnishings. Rooms enjoy views on the private gardens or on a typical Venetian side street, suites have 2 balconies overlooking the square. Ca' Bragadin e Carabba is a 14th-century Gothic building in the peaceful Campo Santa Marina. The property was home to different historic figures including Casanova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ca' Bragadin Carabba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.