If you want to experience Venice as a Venetian, then you need to stay at Residence Palazzo Odoni. It is conveniently located, but a bit away from the hordes of people on San Marco, etc. Set on a small canal, it's a short walk to a grocery, bakery, etc. and the walk is half of the fun. Isn’t that why... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The owner, Mr Michele Giangreco, welcomes you to his prestigious XV century gothic Venetian Palace belonging to his family for 5 generations.Enjoy the true atmosphere of Venice in the luxury apartments still retaining a nostalgic charm.Feel home at Residence Palazzo Odoni...the real Venice awaits youWe offer a unique experience both for those that have already visited Venice, or for those visiting for the first time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Venere so you can book your Residence Palazzo Odoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.