I have booked for 2 nights for my honeymoon in Venice. May be we have arrived a bit late, we were provided with room that is on the top floor with no lift access, despite I am carrying 2 big, 46kg in total, luggage . Half of the room and the whole bathroom is just under the roof of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Hotel
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venetian Palazzo from the 14th century, located on the waterside of the beautiful promenade Riva degli Schiavoni, just a few steps away from Saint Mark's Square, Doge's Palace and the Basilika. Restaurant with outdoor terrace, garden for relaxing, roof garden with great view of the city.Private boat pier. 99 Rooms, some of them with a breathtaking view on the Lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.