This hotel was overpriced for what it was, but it was one of the better prices for Venice. The location was awesome. It is about 2 minutes from the Rialto Bridge. Other than the bedspread being the same as the hotel photos, there is no other resemblance. There was no breakfast included but you could purchase it for $12,00 Euros... More
- Also Known As:
- San Lio Tourist House Hotel Venice
- San Lio Tourist House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Lio T. H. is located in the main historical Venice centre, next to the famous Rialto Bridge and Saint Mark's Square, in the main shopping area.The building hosting the inn on its second floor dates as far back as the beginning of the 16th century: it is placed only 2 minutes walking from the Rialto Bridge and 5 from Piazza San Marco, the two places you cannot miss during a visit to Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Budget Places, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your San Lio Tourist House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.