Once you've rung the bell and navigated the old lift (standard lift in Sicily, we discovered in other places), the people are helpful and efficient. We booked the suite, and it's lovely, it feels like you've stepped back in time. The ornate ceiling is particularly lovely, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast has everything you need, but honestly,... More
- Also Known As:
- Manganelli Palace Catania
- Manganelli Palace Hotel Catania, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a prestigious position of the baroque of Catania rises the Manganelli building, an ancient noble residence. The Manganelli Palace borns indoors it, pleasant and exclusive hotel in which refinement and style mingle to draw an elegant and unique environment which represents the new way of sleeping in Catania. Thanks to the strategic position from where you can admire the town, to the wise restoration of the frescoes and to the maximum attention in the details, the classical style is combined with the elegance of the contemporary style offering an exclusive receptivity. Both who travels for pleasure or for business will be surround oneself with rooms elegantly furnished, comfortable and with every comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Manganelli Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.