This is an excellent location for the traveller on foot, or with only a short time to spend in Sienna. You are bang in the middle, and can reach all the famous attractions in a few moments. We arrived by train, and caught one of the frequent buses up to the bus station in Piazza Gramsci. The hotel is a... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Fani Mignanelli Hotel Siena
- Palazzo Fani Mignanelli Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Siena's historical center, just a few steps from Piazza del Campo, relaxing and comfortable rooms make Palazzo Fani Mignanelli the ideaI place to enjoy Siena. The Palazzo Fani Mignanelli lies on the third floor of a noble XIII century palace with elevator. Whether you are in Siena on vacation, business, or to study our charming hotel is an ideal place to stay while enjoying Siena and its fascinating history. Whether you are in Siena on vacation, business, or to study our charming hotel is the perfect place to stay while enjoying Siena and its fascinating history. The hotel offers comfortable relaxing accommodations in an intimate boutique hotel setting: room service, private bathroom, air conditioning, mini bar, safe, Lcd-Sat television, telephone, and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Fani Mignanelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.