Whilst the building work is going on at this Hotel, you can get a good double room at this 5* Hotel for a reasonable price (£99 a night). We were not affected by the work in any way, no noise etc - the hotel just doesn't "look" it's best and the outdoor heated pool was out of bounds, but we... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.