We travelled with a group of 12 to Geneva for a Model United Nations conference. Since we were on a budget, we chose a youth hostel. Once we got there, it took a while to get the key cards to our rooms. The rooms were very basic (nothing but three bunk-beds) but they were clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Jeunesse Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Auberge De Jeunesse Geneva Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Geneva Youth Hostel is located in a quiet area, surrounded by 5 stars hotels, very close to the lake and to the international organizations. The city of Calvin has many interesting locations, the Old Town, Museums, Cern and many more. The hostel is about 1 km from the city centre. Idyllic location with its parks, it also shows a wonderful view on the Mont Blanc. Our hostel offers a range of free services (public transport Card, Wi-Fi, library, Picnic area and TV room). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Auberge de Jeunesse Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.