First, Switzerland in general is overall very overpriced for the quality you get. I paid double at this Ibis compared to most I stayed at in France and Germany on my 3 month trip and this was the most run-down and worn out. For double the money, I would have expected it to not look worn-out. It was the most... More
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Zurich Adliswil Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Zurich Adliswil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Zurich Adliswil hotel is located in a quiet setting, close to a forest and the A3 motorway leading to Chur. Only 5 km from the centre and 12 km from the Messe Oerlikon Exhibition Centre, it is ideal for weekends and business stays. The hotel has 73 rooms, a restaurant, a terrace, a bar serving light meals and snacks 24/24, and free private outdoor parking. Guests on a business trip have Wifi wireless Internet access. Tennis just 100 m away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Zurich Adliswil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.