The building is quaint and in a great location. The owners are so incredibly nice and helpful. This is my first visit to Amsterdam and to misc eatdrinksleep -- but it won't be my last!! The steps are a little challenging so don't stay on the top couple of floors if tiny and steep steps are a problem.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.