The location is great! You can do one area of Lisbon in the morning, come back to the appartement to take a rest and then walk into another neighbourhood in de afternoon. It's clean and the staff is very helpful. If you keep the windows closed it's very quiet. You don't hear any noise from the street. If you want... More
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa are located in the most central quarter of Lisbon, Baixa, between the cosmopolitan Rua Augusta, the most popular pedestrian street of downtown Lisbon and Chiado quarter.Lisbon Short Stay was designed with the objective of creating the feel of an art gallery whilst incorporating the ambience of being at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.