We stayed one night and very impressed with the location, the nearby restaurant on ground floor, wonderful staff. The room looked out on the square, just as requested. The double set of windows filtered any possible noise (there was no noise) and the bathroom shower was wonderful. We have paid twice as much in Paris and not even come close... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.