The location is superb, with a little walk you can reach Acropolis and Olympian Zeus. Another 5mins walk will take you to Syntagma square. The Acropolis View Restaurant that the hotel booked for us offers great evening view of the Acropolis. Room is small but very cozy. The bed is comfortable. We love it!
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Agoda, Venere, Escapio, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.