We spend 7 days in Kiani Beach ; it was to short and we wanted stay longer. The people were very friendly, great animation en sports, a paradise for children and their parents. Very friendly people at the reception as well. Great!!
- Also Known As:
- Kiani Beach Hotel
- Kiani Beach Hotel Chania Town
- Kiani Beach Resort Chania, Crete, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kiani Beach Resort is ideally located on the beach of Kiani……awaits your company for the summer season.All rooms are air conditioned and have a seating area with sofa bed, kitchenette and a balcony or terrace. There is also internet capability.The large swimming pool, outlined by sun-beds and umbrellas, enjoys the service of the pool bar for snacks and beverages and is just steps away from the beach of Kiani.The shallow beach, children's swimming pool, the playground in the shape of a pirate ship, the open-air theatre with almost daily entertainment, the ramps and elevators for easy manoeuvring of prams combine to make this resort a haven for families with young children. Take a walk along the beach, cross a little picturesque bridge and discover the nearby beach and village at Kalyves and further to Almyrida for a wider choice of shops, tavernas, restaurants and water sports.Explore other nearby inland villages which include: Kalami, Armeni, Aptera (archaeological site) and Nio Horio.After all, a fine setting, with friends and family, provides the longest lasting, most precious of memories.From the moment you arrive you will sense that Kiani Beach Resort is the perfect place to spend your summer holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Kiani Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.