A bit of a run down version of the Icelandair hotels we'd seen. Old fashioned TV that didn't work, plastic moulded bathroom that had seen better days and none of the amenities that had been promised in their booklet. No gym on site, limited covered parking, restaurant only open in the evenings and a very small bar. The town is... More
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Flughotel Keflavík
- Icelandair Flughotel Hotel Keflavík
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The management and staff at Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik extend a warm welcome to you and stand ready to make your time in Keflavik and the Reykjanes peninsula unforgettable.• 5 min. from the Keflavik International Airport • 4-star accommodation • Popular local restaurant: VOCAL • Bar & Café • 62 rooms- Standard / Deluxe / Suite • Free heated indoor parking • Free sauna & fitness room • Wireless Internet (small fee) • Art gallery featuring Icelandic artists • Located in Keflavik's city center • 15-min. drive to the Blue Lagoon • Bank on-site • Library on-site • 2-minute walk to the sea • Walk to bars, clubs & restaurants • Free Transport to Keflavík Airport for our hotel guests every 30 minutes between 05.00am and 08.00am and one trip at 12.00pm. • Free Early Check-in at 08.00 am for those arriving on morning flights. Please confirm this option with reception before arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.