Very good place to stay. We walked to reach everything. Good breakfast and good beds. Helpful personal. It was raining most of the time, but not much Wind, an umbrella reached. Salzburg has a lot of concerts all the time and also interesting museums and Places. We enjoyed the stay.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel Salzburg
- Accor Salzburg City
- Mercure Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers 121 comfortable rooms in the centre of Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Quiet and centrally located, only a few minutes walk from the historic old town. Take the Salzburg North exit from the A1 motorway. Restaurant and bar with terrace, airconditioned meeting rooms and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Mercure Salzburg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.