There are limited rooms in the actual palace but most likely guests will stay in the hotel in the same grounds, you do however have breakfast in the palace and you are able to walk around it and the grounds. It is a wonderful place to stay with terrific views and only a 20 minute walk over Monks Mountain into... More
- Also Known As:
- Schloss Leopoldskron Hotel
- Schloss Leopoldskron Hotel Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 55 rooms, 12 suites, and three townhouses, the historic palace of Schloss Leopoldskron, birthplace of the Salzburg Festival and a location for the filming of “The Sound of Music”, is an exclusive and discreet hideaway just minutes from the center of Salzburg. Built in 1736, and surrounded by 17 acres of manicured grounds, the palace is nestled by a small, idyllic lake, and features majestic views over the mountains and the Hohensalzburg Fortress. The hotel features a small café, fitness center, and over 1000m2 of spectacular function space, which is also used for international strategic convening conducted by the Salzburg Global Seminar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Schloss Leopoldskron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.