Recently spent a week at Seafield Lodge, and had a great time. The staff were really lovely and worked hard at making our stay enjoyable. I cannot praise Patrick enough, he was friendly and extremely helpful and great behind the bar a really hard worker a great asset to the Hotel. The food was excellent the dinner menu was varied... More
- Also Known As:
- Seafield Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Seafield Lodge Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Park Guest House is a 6 bedroom guest house in Grantown on Spey, the Highlands of Scotland. Built in 1863, quietly situated in 1/2 an acre of well stocked attractive gardens close to Grantown Golf Course, Speyside river walk and pine forests. Only a couple of minutes away is the High Street with its attractive range of family owned shops and eating places. Now part of the Cairngorms National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Seafield Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.