I discovered the Glengarry a year or so go. This traditional Victorian villa has been sympathetically modernised and there is ample space for parking. Bedrooms are well-appointed, very clean and comfortable, light and spacious. Breakfasts are excellent and hosts Evelyn and Archie most welcoming and helpful. There is only a short walk to Callander's main shops and restaurants-the Glengarry is... More
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Hotel Callander
- Glengarry Guest House Callander, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top class traditional Scottish Bed and Breakfast run by the same family since 1983. Anne & her daughter Evelyn offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in their lovely Victorian home. Great care & pride is taken in the standard and comfort of the spacious en-suite bedrooms. you can enjoy a hearty Scottish breakfast with Haggis or try one of the 'healthy options'. Open All Year. Free off street parking and Secure Bicycle Storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Glengarry Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.