The hotel is very attractive, and the view of the water & mountains is amazing. The wide sandy beach seems incredible, but every inch is covered with "clubs," and the water is not the crisp turquoise Mediterranean water that I remember. The pool on the roof of the hotel has a spectacular view, and it is nice to spend time... More
- Also Known As:
- Principe Forte Dei Marmi Hotel
- Principe Forte Dei Marmi Hotel Forte Dei Marmi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The serenity and elegance of the building continues on the floors above where 28 individually designed bedrooms with glass fronted bathrooms can be found. Each one gives a sense of freedom and sophistication. The materials used in the common areas and bedrooms are limited to wood, natural stone, neutral textiles, leather and a great deal of glass to create transparency, elegant simplicity and ease. Bedroom facilities: complimentary Wi-Fi and mini-bar. A wine cellar / fridge has also been placed in each room for guests who wish to enjoy champagne or pre-dinner drinks in the comfort of their own room. The hotel is set in the ideal location for exploring the Tuscan Riveria and is also a stone’s throw away from the major landmarks of the region. Just 45 minutes away guests can visit the stunning coastline at Cinque Terre and Portofino which are ideal for day trips and for guests who wish to experience these other popular beachside spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Principe Forte dei Marmi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.