Just back from Parc Flora and would have to agree with most of the comments about the Hotel. Everyone were very helpful from front desk upwards. Swimming Pool fabulous. Rooms spotless. Gelateria to front to die for. Town of Riva very scenic and clean. Great selection of restaurants in the town. A trip to Limone a Must. Big problem we... More
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Parc Hotel Flora Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 4 stars Hotel (B&B) with excellent facilities. The reception area, beautiful garden and excellently appointed rooms welcome you into an ambience of discreet and relaxing calm. Park with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation, terrace for your rich breakfast or drinks, garage, SPA, outdoor pool, rooms and luxury suites with lake and mountains views. Private path to the lake (150 mt), about 1 km to Riva old town to reach by the lake promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Parc Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.