we called into the YHA and immediately met the chef, manager, Buddy and all round good guy through the window of the kitchen!... we couldn't get in because we had no key code. after check in which was simple, we had a cuppa tea.... the best! Room, although small was clean and adequate... after all it's a place to lay... More
- Also Known As:
- Treyarnon Bay Youth Hotel
- Treyarnon Bay Youth Hotel St Merryn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at Treyarnon Bay we offer a relaxed youth hostel experience with a beach-side pub feel. We are currently offering meals from 10am until 8:30pm seven days a week and our bar is open from 10am until 10:30pm offering Cornish ale, lager and cider on tap.We are literally a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful beaches in Cornwall and are very proud to support our local community.We also offer group breaks and young people’s activity holidays, as well as business and corporate breaks and functions.We have plenty of parking and field we use for camping or wedding activities.Looking forward to seeing you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Treyarnon Bay Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.