Pleasant rooms, well maintained, small bathrooms not a lot of space. Evenings meals buffet style - ok but choose your time carefully as food can be quite dry. Good location for the cable car, approx 6 min walk. Nice pool, and good fitness facilities. Friendly bar staff, good atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters Hotel Klosters
- Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters Hotel
- Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel Klosters
- Klosters Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silvretta Parkhotel has joined the select ranks of Klosters’ four star hotels. With a total of 190 beds in 95 rooms and suites, it is one of the largest and best equipped hotels in the town and the Prättigau region.Elegant, uncomplicated hospitality is our motto. The relaxed atmosphere is designed to make you feel at home. Our family-run hotel is the ideal place, whether you are an active individualist, a lover of good food and drink or just in search of peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.