We loved our stay here. The room was nice and clean and the hosts were great. Breakfast was amazing, and it's a great starting point for the Ring of Kerry with some excellent advice from the hosts about things to do and see on the drive. I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Virginia`s Guesthouse Kenmare Hotel
- Virginia`s Guesthouse Kenmare Hotel Kenmare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the prestigious Georgina Campbell's "Hosts of the Year" award in 2011, Virginia's Guesthouse is a friendly, small, unpretentious, family-run guesthouse in the town centre of Kenmare. When you stay at Virginia's, you are guaranteed a warm welcome, a clean, comfortable en-suite room and a lovely varied breakfast menu featuring organic local produce, freshly baked breads and home-produced recipes. Virginia's is proud to be recommended by Rick Steves, The Lonely Planet, Alistair Sawday, The Good Hotel Guide, Guide De Routard, Pauline Frommers, Ireland for Dummies, By The Water's Edge, Georgina Campbell's Guide to Ireland & The Rough Guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Virginia's Guesthouse Kenmare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.